Sunday, January 15, 2006

Episode I

I'm bored.
Cheesed off rather.Else why would I be doing this?
I don't even know why I started this blog. I suppose in the hopes that the day I have something to say, I'll have a place to say it.
Of course, assuming it looks good in pencil-on-paper first!!
You see how cheesed off I am?? I'm even making lame jokes on my blog...........and knowing it too!!

Ok, question arises: Why are you reading this again???
Ans: Good question!!! Why are u??!!!
I have nothing to say. Seriously. But I am a good writer. I think.
I hope one of u guys out there will be able to motivate me.
Or maybe its just timing.

I'm really bored.
But I hope i won't be next time. I'm off. Yawwwwwwwn.
Seriously, u can expect some good stuff from this space. As soon as I can think of some.
Till then toodooloo.

Oh, and keep supporting cheesecake !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger March Hare said...

see what a good girl i am....i did check out ur blog....and am the first ever comment giver on ur blog. now if only u would check mine out.....

p.s.the post was nice though....very raginish.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home