Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Part 3: Account of a midnight snack

It was the night before Ashtami, and all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse!!!

(fake snore, fake snore, fake snore.)
(silent peep from under the covers then nudge nudge nudge)
Pssst........ Mona!
Zzzzzz........hnnnnnggg?? What?
Are ur parents asleep now? Its 1 a.m.
(yawn) Wait. I'll go check.
(Slither.......... squeeeeeeek...........tiptoe, tiptoe, tiptoe..................sssssqqqqquuuuuueeeeekkk.......tiptoetiptoetiptoe..........squeeeeek......)
Ok, they're asleep.
And Mini?
She's asleep in the den.
Ok. Hey guys, wake up. Has Ragini gone to sleep again?! Uff! Then she won't get any of the food!
What? Food? Where?
Aha! There, magic words.
Ok, wait. Mona and I will go and get the food here...
Oh no u don't! We don't trust u! U'll eat up half the stuff just bringing it here!
Uff! Miti! Stop being a kid! U guys go and bring the stuff.
Maji, u know where the booze is right?
Yeah. Come with me, we'll mix a peg.
Yeah, can't take more than that. It'll be too suspicious.
Ok, we'll wait here.
Be careful now. Don't make a noise.
And don't eat any of the food!
(chorus) Yeah, yeah!
SHHHHHH!!! What's the matter with u guys???!!!!
(Squeeeeeek.........manytiptoe, manytiptoe, manytiptoe..........squiiiing........whisper, whisper, whisper...............tiptoe, tiptoe, tiptoe...........craaack......."quiet Maji!!!"........burble burble burble........" ok that's enough. Now put it back!"................careful tiptoe, careful tiptoe, careful tiptoe............squeeeek........"CAREFUL!!!!"...............)
Ok, mission accomplished!
Join in!
What've u guys got?
Well, there was chicken and the salad left. Gt even wanted the cold aloo-dum!
Good good. Here, pass that!
Stop hogging, man!
No.......I want the leg piece!!!
Shhhh! U want to wake everyone up kya??
Got the booze?
Yup
One glass. We didn't want to steal more.
Yeah, what if someone found out!
Chill, yaar!
Ok, we'll all take a sip.
(Sip)
BLEAGHHH!!!!
YUCK!!
What the hell did you mix, Maji???
Its awful!!!
Oh its the whisky with the orange vodka............
I TOLD you not to mix that!!
Shut up, yaar!
Well, don't have it. You'll make urself sick. Leave it, we'll chuck it.
Hey! No way! Here, give it to me. I'll finish it.
Don't yaar, Ragini. Crazy or what?? It's terrible!
Its booze.
Miti! U're stealing all the sausage pieces!
WHAT!!
Shhhhhh........pleeeeeez!!!
I want some!
Miti, stop being a hog!
The aloo dum's not bad. Even if it is cold!
Yuck! Maji, we're never allowing u to mix drinks ever again!
So who asked you to have it?? Leave it no.
Pass me a piece of chicken yaa.
I want some salad. Ragini, salad?
Yeah, I want summa that too.
Uff! Put down the glass no!
Hawwww! Dipika, ur eating all this mayonnaise???!!! U'll get fat!!!
Yeah I am eating it and shut up, ok!!!!

(Moments of silence. Slurrrrrp........slurrrrp........crunch, crunch.............scrunch........lick,lick....sip "bleagh"...........mmmmmmmmm........scrunch, scrunch..........lurp,lurp.........lick, lick)

Ahhhhh.......
Yeah man, I'm so full!!!
That was awesome!!!
Here, u wanna lick the salad bowl?
Ooooh! Yeah!
Yummy, I want that too!!!
No way!
Please, c'mon Miti.
Ok, Sangy. But onlyif u say I'm a sweetie.
That's dumb!
Say it.
Uff!
SAY IT!
Shhhhhhhh!!!! What's wrong with u???!!!
Ooops! Sorry!
Ok.
What?
Ur a sweetie.
I know (smug smile)
Now give.
See? I finished it.
What?
The booze.
U HAD it???
Ur crazy man.
Hahah!! U'll just can't take alcohol!!
Woteva.
Wow! The whisky feels amazing!!!My throat is getting warm..........Oooooooooo!!!
Uff! Stop it man! U sound like a pukka drunkard.
(snigger snigger)
Finished licking the bowl?
Hey, is that a chicken piece?
No, just a bone Gt chewed. Want it???
Hmph. No thanks!
(giggle giggle)
Ok, we'll have to wash the dishes, man. So somebody come and help.
Mmmm. Ok (grunt) I'll help.
And be VERY quiet!!!!
Yeah yeah!
(Squeeeek.......tiptoe, tiptoe, tiptoe............clatter....."CAREFUL!!!"............"Sorry!!"............soft bump.......ssssssssssss.............scrub, scrub,scrub.........soft clatter............"Ok. Let's go.Coast is clear".........tiptoe, tiptoe, tiptoe.........squeeeeeeek........"aaaaah!")
[Meanwhile............]
Ummmmmmm! That chicken was amazing no?
Yeah. As always!
I liked the aloo dum.
Of course, Dipika!
What's that supposed to mean, Ragini??
Nothing!
I'm full to bursting man (sigh)!!!
I'm hardly surprised.
You don't say!!
Oh, here. Ur back?
Want some ice-cream?There's still some left.
Mad or what??
Yeah! if I eat any more I'll puke!!!
Ummm. Speaking of puke, after that horrible booze, I don't feel so good........
Humph. Serves u right! Told you not to have it.
Bathroom's there. If u wanna throw up, just do it.
Heehee!! Just kidding!! I never throw up after booze. I can handle my alcohol, thank you!!
Harumph
Stop bragging man!
If u want to, just go to the bathroom ok?
I don't need to, told u na!
K.
I'm gonna sleep.
After all that food?? How can u??
I can.
Ok, good night.
Hmmmmmm. So, what do we do now?
Let's play truth or dare!
Ok!!
(Scramble, scramble, scramble)
Uff, move no to that side a little!
What about a pointer?
Sangy, go get that pencil.
Ok.
Here we go......
(Spin.....)


THE END

3 Comments:

Blogger March Hare said...

NICE....DID ANYONE HAVE THE ICECREAM AT THE END?

10:49 AM  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

:) I DID like it, better than the last post too, I think. Now quickfust write more.

2:28 AM  
Blogger scorpionragz said...

If it was really all that good, how come i only get TWO comments???!!!( grumble) (sulk)

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home