Thursday, February 16, 2006

"Who the hell am I?"- An identity crisis

A freaky thing happened today. A certain talking contradiction talked contradictorily about me today. He said he didn't regard me as a girl!!! Pray what did he regard me as? You are neither a boy, nor a girl, nor neither, or either!!! Thou be'est a sex of thy own, he told me. I am not like the girls he has known. (he has known many, I can safely testify!!!)I am so different, in fact, he fails to classify me!! I be'eth too boyish, he says! Jeezus!!! I know I'm tom-boyish, but isn't this taking it a bit too far???!!! What or who the hell am I then??!!!
People, my brothers and sisters, thou that hast known me these many long days, I prithee, put a voice to my question. Dost thou agree? Or not? If thou dost, I prithee again, tell me what I am. In the words of a certain Black dragon, I be'eth a bear with little brain. I acknowledge myself confused.

11 Comments:

Blogger Shion Guha said...

tut tut,

the bear needs some honey me thinks.

i think that you are a woman, through and through and no amount of tom boyishness will detract you from that.

10:14 AM  
Blogger March Hare said...

i vehemently and staunchly second anc on this issue...

10:23 AM  
Blogger scorpionragz said...

(sniff, sniff)
Thank u didi!! And sen. Wuv ya!!!

10:31 AM  
Blogger erebus said...

don't give much thought to what Talking COntradiction says.. basically he is an idiot...
He says these things to confuse and then get them in his sack...
Sadly it works more often than not..

5:44 PM  
Blogger Shion Guha said...

heh. the talking contradiction has been contradicted... again.

7:16 AM  
Blogger mojo said...

ragz,just bash him up to prove your girlpower

7:17 AM  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

Bodhi, I have to say this, you're very insensitive. You think you're being honest and forthright, but you're just insensitive.

9:31 AM  
Blogger scorpionragz said...

Guys, guys,thank u so much for sticking up for me!!
erebus- I know I shoulda dun this before, but welcome to the blogging gang!!
Bodhi, nothing bad intended. Just u freaked me ali'l that day.
Do say ur opinion has changed.

9:48 AM  
Blogger March Hare said...

and there goes 'alliterations' again....he has a chance to alliterate and to do it regarding bodhi....what more could he want?

9:58 AM  
Blogger scorpionragz said...

Bodhi- Thanks. As long as u meant that!
Aragorn- ("Aragorn" ?? Be'est thou as hot as he is???)
Ummmmm. Considering how I've changed yet not changed in the last few years, I would not say the "wait till u.....blah blah blah" thing works with me.
And like I care wot Indian men want!!If they don't change their pref, they lose!!!

9:29 AM  
Blogger March Hare said...

way to go ragz....lol...

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home