Friday, February 10, 2006

gotten tired of numbering...................

Our college fest is disapointingly bad. (Please don't show this to my daddy!!! He will BLAST me like he did once before!!!)
I went today thinking, last day, party hobe, masti hobe.
Instead,................
I got eaten by mosquitoes
Got the flimsiest certificate I've ever received as first prize (!!!!!)
Heard two good songs murdered
Saw men humping each other and calling it dancing
Came home early.

All this made me miss my good old school fest, Disha, and other school fests in general.

Also, I suddely realized I'm missing my old gang. Have decided, therefore. to pay them a nice little visit at the old sxc tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger March Hare said...

it is not only u girl. even i am missing my old school gang dreadfully....

7:07 AM  
Blogger scorpionragz said...

i know, bimbo!!! Uff! Miss them like hell!!! Didn't get to pay that visit after all, but hope to go soon.
My good friend A, kindly SHUT UP with the techno banter or u will lose whatever guardian angel u still have left!!!!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Shion Guha said...

tut tut, I have never heard such tittle tattle...

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home