Saturday, January 28, 2006

Fraction 6: Albeit........

There one other thing I have to report which deserves a completely new space.
You might have read about this in a few other blogs, but having been an eye-witness, I too swore to put up my report.
Yesterday, a certain friend ( let's call him A, shall we??), came up to a group of us sitting idly on the ledge (as usual!!!) in a bit of a flurry. For a few days, hithertofore, he had been plaguing us with a story of an internet stalker he had on his tail, who had apparently "freaked him out" by sending him pictures of herself in her underwear.For my information, refresh my memory if you will, but if a girl sends a (horny??!!!) guy naked pics, doesn't he happily and willingly bite the bait???!!! Strange, if u ask me!
Anyway, yesterday, he came to us with the news that he had found his stalker who had introduced herself rather shamelessly to him by accosting him in the corridor with "Hi! I sent you the pictures, remember...........?" Conclusions jumped to, he had come running to us in the afore-mentioned state of flurry.
Now we, being we, had expressed a keen interest in this "stalker", so he had rushed off to fetch her for us and to prove his story to the world!!!
And here comes the good part. My friend A, produced before us a rather innocent young dame whom he introduced with "Here! She's the one! She's my stalker!! You've been stalking me!! You're freaking me out!!!" This girl, as all others might be, looked around at all of us with an expression of bemused puzzlement and said in a meek voice "I'm not a stalker. I don't know what he's talking about. I took some pictures for him on my cell phone and sent them to him as he'd asked, and he accosts me claiming I'm a stalker!"
Well! At about the time one considers "too late", realization dawned on my friend A. This was actually a very nice and considerate girl who had quite obligingly sent him photos of himself (not naked!!!) that he'd asked for!!! A first rate faux-pas!!!
Blushing in hilarious embarassment while we were doubled up with laughter, he claimed "Well, that was most certainly a howler. Yes sir, that was most DEFINITELY a howler." !!!!! He rushed off to apologize profusely..........again and returned blushing even more hilariously. " Well, that was exceedingly embarassing", he said.
It was at about this point that all of us present made a solemn vow that THIS had been the blogging moment of the day, and accordingly I have put forward my faithful representation as seen by yours truly!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger mojo said...

ragz...lets give the poor chappie a break now,...but that WAS hilarious!

4:41 AM  
Blogger March Hare said...

yeah.......definitely poor guy....puro bechara....

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home